Friday, April 6, 2012

Upcoming April Conferences

In April, I will be attending two shows to showcase Raine Inc.’s products.  The first will be the Marine South Expo at Camp LeJeune April 11-12.  This is a smaller version of the Modern Day Marine show Raine participates in September.  I always am pleased to visit Camp LeJeune.  We do our largest volume of Marines business at the stores on that base.  Some of the store managers I have known since my early days at Raine.  We have all had those moments when something happened that we will always remember where we were.  I was just exiting the main gate at LeJeune when the “OJ” verdict came out.  I look forward to spending time talking with our brave Marines.

The next show is for the Special Ops branch of the U.S. Border Patrol.  We will be showcasing a new holster for the Border Patrol Streamlight LED flashlight to show them so I am anxious to get there.  It will be at Ft. Bliss April 25-26. 

Ron James
Business Manager

1 comment: